20 Jun, 2019
Our mortgage experts will assist you in weighing up the following information:
- How much you wish to borrow having regard to the value of your existing property, income, savings and outgoings?
- What your switch costs will be?
- Whether it is worth breaking a fixed rate having regard to your risk appetite and the potential for rate rises?
- What rates are available with a potential new lender?
- Actual saving when allowing for any switch costs to move to a lower rate?
31 Oct, 2019
Paul and Mary purchased their first home, taking a fixed rate on their mortgage for the first for 5 years At the end of the 5 years they owed just over €240,000, had 25 years left to run and rolled onto a standard variable rate with their... [...]
21 Jun, 2019
Misconceptions about mortgage switching The Central Bank of Ireland carried out Mortgage Switching Research and published a report in 2017 which highlighted findings with regard to people’s perception of and experience with regard to mortgage... [...]
16 May, 2020
As featured on – Irish Examiner, Irish Independent, Extraie, Breaking News, Irish Tatler, RSPV live Savings of €5K available to lockdown switchers The average household can offset some of the financial impacts of Coivd-19 by saving... [...]