20 Jun, 2019
Our mortgage experts will assist you in weighing up the following information:
- How much you wish to borrow having regard to the value of your existing property, income, savings and outgoings?
- What your switch costs will be?
- Whether it is worth breaking a fixed rate having regard to your risk appetite and the potential for rate rises?
- What rates are available with a potential new lender?
- Actual saving when allowing for any switch costs to move to a lower rate?
7 Jul, 2019
So, here’s how it goes You’ve spent what feels like half your life dreaming about owning your first home You have poured your hopes and dreams into every part of the process, and by the time you have turned the key, you have made considerable... [...]
9 May, 2020
As featured on – Irish Examiner, Extraie, Breaking News, Irish Tatler, RSPV live Savings of €5K available to lockdown switchers The average household can offset some of the financial impacts of Coivd-19 by saving €5,000 per annum in three... [...]
31 Jul, 2020
Doddlie is a mortgage platform for first time buyers, movers and switchers offering access to 7 major lenders We offer a free and impartial service See wwwdoddlie for more information Despite fears that the mortgage market would grind to a halt... [...]