The overall process will take on average 6 weeks from when we receive your complete pack of documentation.
Our mortgage advisors are mortgage experts and they know which flexible options are available from which lender. As part of our process in getting to know you and your requirements we will be in a position to advise on the most suitable mortgage option for your personal circumstance.
What documents do I need to switch my mortgage?
- PAYE Income
- P60 from your employer
- Payslips from the last three months
- Salary Cert – available from our documentation bank or from your mortgage advisor
- Self Employed Income
- Form 11 and Chapter 4 receipts, lenders use either the average of the last two or last three Revenue returns
- Financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet) for the relevant periods above
- Tax Clearance Cert
- 6 months business bank statements
- Equity release for home Improvements
- Costing for proposed works to be carried out
- In addition to income documents above –
- Current account bank statements from the last six months, last transaction to be dated within the last six weeks
- Saving statements for the last six months, as above
- Last annual mortgage statement
- Existing loans, last six months statements
- Address Identification e.g. Utility bills electric, gas etc
- Photo Identification e.g. passport or driving license
- Application form for your chosen lender – available for our documentation bank or from your mortgage advisor