Martina Hennessy MD of doddl mortgages was on Today FM with Dermot & Dave discussing all things mortgage-related specifically how Covid-19 Payments may impact on Mortgage Applications and Mortgage Drawdown.
1. Will the Covid-19 wage subsidy scheme affect my mortgage application?
2. When will the Covid-19 wage subsidy scheme finish?
3. Do you think the new house build prices will fall?
4. I have stopped saving due to Covid-19. Will that impact my mortgage application?
5. I can go for a mortgage on my own with my partner’s savings as a deposit?
6. Does the carer’s benefit/carer’s leave impact your credit rating?
7. Are mortgage lenders more interested in potential savings or past credit issues?
8. What are the hidden loopholes when switching my mortgage?
9. Can I get a mortgage if I have had cancer?
If you have any queries contact our advisors on 01 662 4600 or email Martina at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your queries and cut through the jargon.